To attain dreams through wise guidance and advocacy




Our law firm is operated by a skilled and experienced team of immigration attorneys and professionals, each of whom is committed to helping our clients overcome all manner of immigration matters. We have professionals and attorneys with over 30 years of immigration and legal experience working on a wide variety of employment-based immigration matters and visa services. Our immigration services include immigrant visas such as EB-1A (Extraordinary Ability), EB-1C (Multinational Executive and Manager), EB-2 (Schedule A, Group II, NIW, Perm and Exceptional Ability), EB-3 (Perm, Professionals Skilled or Unskilled Worker) and EB-5 (Immigrant Investor Program).


Our team has successfully received USCIS approvals for over 70 EB-5 regional centers, and has been actively involved in structuring over 200 projects that have incorporated foreign investor funding from as little as $500,000 to as much as $300 million under the EB-5 program.


Our skilled and experienced team of professionals and immigration attorneys provide legal services to obtain non-immigrant visas such a H-1B (foreign worker in specialty occupations) , H-1B extension, H-1B transfer, E-2 (Treaty Investor and Managers), O (Extraordinary Ability), L-1A ( Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager) &  L-1B (Intracompany Transferee with Specialized Knowledge).


The team of professionals at the firm provide clients with expert service in trust, wills, and estate planning. Our attorneys and legal professionals assist clients with proper planning in asset distribution to the beneficiaries in accordance to the wishes of the settlor. If you have any questions whatsoever, consult us; We will make sure your trust is prepared and executed properly in accordance with the law.


We know how important family is; We will handle your matter with great care. Our skilled and experienced team of professionals and immigration attorneys can help you obtain family based green cards and visas. Our services include filing relative immigration petition and visa service for the reunification of spouse, parent or child for US citizens as well as permanent residents.


Global Law Group pledges to represent people across a full range of legal cases. We will fight for you. We work closely with our clients and coordinate with some of the best experts in the field to overcome challenging matters in dealing with criminal, divorce, child support or legal status related matters.


Founded in 1996, Global Law Group (“GLG”) is located in Pasadena of Los Angeles County, California. Linda Wong is the President and Principal Attorney of Global Law Group with over 30 years of legal experience. With a team of 20 experienced professionals, GLG is committed to offering the best service to our global clients.


Linda Wong, originally from Hong Kong, earned her Juris Doctor from UCLA. She is a member of the California State Bar and is also admitted as a Solicitor of England and Wales. Linda received her Bachelor’s degree from U.C. Berkeley and also holds an MSW degree from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. With over 30 years of legal experience, Ms. Wong represents individuals as well as corporate clients, with their immigration needs in the business arena. In addition, Ms. Wong also assists families with their Will and Trust matters. She has been honored with "The Best Lawyers in America” award for 5 years, including 2019.  

Helyn Lau has accumulated over 12 years of legal experience in the practice areas of immigration, business litigation and estate planning. She is a member of the California State Bar and the American Immigration Lawyers Association. Helyn received a Bachelor of Arts degree in the field of International Economics from the University of California, Los Angeles. She then went on to receive her Juris Doctor in 2007 from Southwestern Law School, where she was a member of the Moot Court Honors Program.

Bert Kawahara brings over 30 years of legal expertise in the areas of Estate Planning, Probate, and Bankruptcy. His practice areas also extend to Business Regulatory Compliance. He is a member of the Los Angeles Bar Association and Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Association. Bert has a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Southern California and obtained his Juris Doctor from Loyola School of Law.

Shawn Chou brings a wealth of experience and community involvement to Global Law Group. His legal career began in 1998 after graduating from U.C. Berkeley and then from Loyola School of Law where he earned is Juris Doctor. Shawn was named as “Top Attorney” by Pasadena Magazine in 2011 and 2012. He is a member of the Los Angeles Bar Association, Executive Committee of Immigration Law Section, American Immigration Lawyers Association, and President of the Taiwanese American Lawyers Association.



Linda Wong
President-licensed in California
Solicitor of England and Wales
Helyn Lau
Bert Kawahara
Attorney-licensed in California
Of Counsel
Attorney-licensed in California
Shawn Chou
Of Counsel
Attorney-licensed in California




968 South Fair Oaks Avenue, Suite 100

Pasadena, California, 91105
Tel: +1 (213) 830-9933


© 2019 by Global Law Group